1. S. Chellammal, R.Sharmila, “Recommendation of Attributes for Heart Disease Prediction using Correlation Measure”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S3, July 2019
2.KodimalarPalanivel, ChellammalSurianarayanan, “An Approach For Prediction Of Crop Yield Using Machine Learning And Big Data Techniques”, International Journal of Computer Engineering and Technology (IJCET) Volume 10, Issue 03, May-June 2019, pp. 110-118
2 R.Sharmila, S. Chellammal “A Conceptual Method to Enhance the Prediction of Heart Disease using Big Data Techniques”, International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, May 2018, Vol-6, pp: 21-25.
3. R.Sharmila,S. Chellammal “Application of Big Data Tools and Techniques in Prediction of Heart Diseases”, International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, Vol-6, Special issue.11, Dec 2018.
4. ChellammalSurianarayanan, VijayabharathiDurairaj, “Image segmentation using clustering for detection of diseases in sugarcane”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 118, No. 18, pp. 2959-2963, 2018
5. ChellammalSurianarayanan, Ravishankar Palaniappan, “An approach to estimate response time of composition in SOA environment for Business Compilance”, SCIT Journal, Cabell’s commendable journal, ISSN 0974-5076, Vol. XVI, pp.1-10, August 2016
6. Chellammal Surianarayanan, Gopinath Ganapathy, "An Approach to Computation of Similarity, Inter-Cluster Distance and Selection of Threshold for Service Discovery using Clusters", IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, Vol. 9, Issue 4, July-Aug. 1, pp. 524-536, 2016.
7. ChellammalSurianarayanan, Gopinath Ganapathy, Manikandan Sethunarayanan Ramasamy, “An approach for selecting best available services through a new method of decomposing QoS constraints”, Service Oriented Computing and Applications(SOCA), Springer, vol. 9, Issue 2, pp. 107-138, June 2015.
8. ChellammalSurianarayanan, 9opinath Ganapathy, “Towards Quicker Discovery and Selection of Web Services considering Required Degree of Match through Indexing and Decomposition of Non-functional Constraints”, International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering, Vol. 10 Nos. 1/2, January 2015, Pages 45-69.
10. .ChellammalSurianarayanan, Gopinath Ganapathy, “A Survey of Optimization Approaches to Semantic Service Discovery towards an Integrated Solution”, ICTACT Journal on Soft Computing, Vol. 2, Issue 4, July 2012, pp. 377-383
11. ChellammalSurianarayanan, Gopinath Ganapathy, “Quick and efficient approach for semantic service discovery using ontology based indexing”, International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Informatics, Vol. 2, No. 1, April-June 2012, pp. 51-59, ISSN: 2231-0258